In the meantime, I already miss her incredibly!!!
Things I love about Ruby:
- Her voice. It is so soft and comforting. I feel myself relax every time she says: "Heeey, Jessie." Her voice is so soothing and perfectly fits her profession as a psychologist.
- Her big dog-heart. Ruby is as dog-crazy-loving as I am. She has a way with animals that make them immediately fall in love with her. Animals trust her and sense her gentle, playful nature. It is amazing to watch.
- Her thoughtfulness. Ruby is one of the most thoughtful people that I have ever spent time with. Wow, I mean, she was so incredibly appreciative and flexible in such a wonderful way.
- Her blogging name. If I ever have a girl, I might just have to name her Ruby. :)
- Her curiosity. I loved seeing this city I've been calling home through her eyes. She asked lots of questions and, in doing so, enabled me to see things in a new way.
- Her love of food. Ok, I really, really love food. And I can't tell you how much I enjoy hanging out with a kindred-food spirit. I mean, hey, she loves peppers! What more can I say?!
- Her "video-letters." I love her video-letters!
- Her blog--because she always seems to write about things that I can absolutely relate to.
- Her absolutely fabulous RUBY-NESS! :) I just love everything about that girl!