Saturday, March 12, 2011

Self Portrait :: {8} happiness depends on ourselves

Spent the day in the studio working on a vision board and writing in my journal. 13 pages later and I'm realizing that I've only just barely scratched the surface. I'm entering a new phase in my life and it's nothing less than scarey as hell--but I've had a lot of practice in the bravery department and so I'll tuck Aristotle's words in my back pocket and, know that if my life turns out anything like my vision board, it will be filled to the brim with vibrancy, freedom, adventure and wild blooms.

I'm scared. But happiness depends on myself.

365 Days of Self Portraits :: A Challenge

~

2 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Love this blog and can so relate to all of your musings.
Artist/procrastinator here ;)

Lubna said...

Thank you for this message. Attitude counts, and I keep forgetting this.