Monday, July 04, 2005

clouds.

The "things to do" list still needs to be done. I mean, the rest of it anyway. But this morning I slept in due to grey skies and several late nights. I don't want to do anything. Oddly enough I am inspired to spend the day writing poetry. L. showed us a great book when we met for coffee and words. Yes, I enjoyed the company and ideas immensely. I'm glad this writers group finally got off the ground-- and in perfect company. Poetry has gotten away from me over the past couple years. I've begun to realize how little I know, that it's time to move forward with writing. Anyway, I'm tired of "to do" lists.

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Writer's group?

Jessie said...

oh yes, the writer's group: it so far consists of myself, Tasha, and Laura Bjerke (formally Laura Whitmore). We've only met once and it was great fun. The "group" is informal and for women only. But that's a rule I just made up right now. I should really talk to the other "group members."

I'm thinking that the next "meeting" should coincide with the smokers and drinkers group. what do you think?

Audrey said...

Oh yes. That is a smashing idea. But I hope sporadic attendance is acceptable, as I live an hour away.

Jessie said...

i think pretty much everything is acceptable.