Sunday, July 31, 2005

I'm packed and ready for an art show.

Everything is even in the car. Ready to go. My god, I'm leaving town for the FIRST time this summer! Could that be right? No, it is not right. It is very very wrong.

Nonetheless, I have a pile of paintings, a bag of clothes, and a bag of books. A trip to the cities has never felt so exciting (oh how pathetic am I).

Tomorrow morning I look forward to waking up, making coffee, taking Anu for a long long walk and then hittin' the road. My little wolfie is going to spend the next 3 days at a kennel. She's never been away overnight before, but I've packed her bed, a ham bone, and plenty of rawhide. Am I babying her too much? ha! Never. I don't think I should ever be a mother. It's hard enough leaving the dog for christsakes!

ok... but there are bugs crawling all over my computer screen... moths, knats, mosquitoes. I think it's time to call it a night.

2 comments:

nrlaumei said...

Hey Jessie! I hope your show and your trip are both marvelous. =) Sorry I didn't call you back last week -- I was sick almost every day. Let's try to meet when you get back, from the cities or from Canada.

Jessie said...

thanks tash. sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. yes, let's attempt to meet when i return from the land of mountains and maple trees... assuming i come back.