Friday, September 23, 2005

oh, the fertility of nature...

I never had allergies, but I'm afraid I have them now. It kinda feels like someone grabbed my ankles, swung me around, then bonked my head on the ground--repeatedly.

Anyway...
I feel the need to make a list of things to do this weekend.
  • Read thesis proposals/artist statements in hopes of coming up with one of my own.
  • Plan class for next week.
  • Work @ the gallery.
  • Finish another painting.
  • Look at graduate schools... try to find some direction for my future (hahaha). Take notes on what I find.
  • Repot dying plant.
  • Clean house.
  • Mow lawn.
  • Write a piece for class.
Uh, thank you. I feel better now. But I don't think I'll clean. blah.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ran into the same "sudden allergy" problem this year ... Must be the mold and the ragweed in the air. I'm definitely ready to be done with them.

Maybe I'll come see you at the gallery this weekend ... Haven't seen this show yet.

Froyd said...

or it could be because you're getting old.

oh snap!

Jessie said...

yeah froyd. when's your birthday? sometime in december? mine too. sagitariuns... so brutally honest we are. cheers. here's to growing old.

sara...maybe i'll see you there. good shows this month. i especially like wally peck's train-graffiti photos.

Froyd said...

I'm sorry, that was kinda harsh, my apologies.

Jessie said...

don't worry sean. i laughed. not only are sagitariuns honest...they're thoughtful too. yep, december is a good month. such well-rounded folk we are.

:)-