- My back is out. Day 2. I can barely move, let alone breath. Broken. No, not literally, just feels like it.
- My ipod won't shut off and the battery is draining rapidly. Broken. Or well on its way.
- My cell phone hasn't gotten reception in a week (and we don't have a regular phone). Broken.
- I've spend the past two hours on a borrowed phone trying to get said phone replaced. Frustrated.
- Our tv quit working a couple weeks ago. Reason unknown. Broken.
In other words, Jessie is not happy. I mean, WTF? It's almost noon and I haven't even taken a shower yet. But I'm going to right now. And, hopefully, it will fix me enough so that I can head to the coffeeshop and get some writing done. Or something. Anything. All I know is that I need to get out of the house. Seriously.