Thursday, April 14, 2005

Things to do:

  • duct tape myself to desk chair and work on Cont. Writers paper
  • this evening undo writing bondage and go for a walk with the dogs down by the river (even if I must force myself to get up off of my over-caffinated, lazy ass).
  • After sunset go to office-- read student essays and print off copy of V.W.
  • Target-- kitty litter, ect. (all the fun stuff).

Friday:
  • Conferences 8-11
  • Rest of day... read read read book in entirety so that I can actually accomplish a paper for Monday.
Weekend:
  • I promise myself to stay on task. I promise myself to stay on task. I promise myself to stay on task. I promise myself to....
YaY! Am I having fun or what?!

1 comment:

nrlaumei said...

Huh -- this looks strangely like the list I just made for myself after I realized there are TWO AND A HALF weeks until the end of the semester.
Duck tape is a good idea.