Monday, February 14, 2005

thorns, pollen, and dirt...

I have only fifteen minutes before I have to go back. Back to Valentine's Day that is. Back to the flower shop. Of my father's 3 children I am the only sucker to #1: have stuck around; and #2: have learned floral design. It's a good thing that Valentine's Day only happens once a year.

On another note, I do have good things to say about flowers also. But it will have to wait until someday when I have time. For now, I can only say that my eyes have been thirsty for color. It is the hot pink dianthus that is most visually flavorful. The calcinia, wax flower, pink roses, and eucalyptus wins for having the best scent. Yum.

But this entry is making time feel like a hopeless endeavor. A hopeless endeavor indeed.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: