Sunday, February 06, 2005

There were some things I missed...

...like V. and Abe and Anu and Vico and Moonshadow and dark skies and stars and quiet.

But it felt good, really good, to be away.

I ate Indian and Greek and Middle Eastern and Thai.
I drank coffee and wine and tea and a mango lassi.
I read a book and looked at an art magazine from beginning to end and wrote in my journal.
I walked and drove and watched movies and slept.
I browsed in a bookstore, bought supplies at an art store and purchased frivolous items at a gourmet grocery store.
I hung out with my brother and sister and niece and my 5 year old nephew who fell asleep in my arms because he didn't feel well.
I talked and relaxed and had fun and laughed and talked some more and had wonderful quiet company.

Yes, it was good to be gone and, now, it is good to be back.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didn't know you were gone ... but glad you're back nonetheless.

What is the plan for this evening? What kind of tea would you like?