Thursday, February 03, 2005

I'll write about Woolf later...

I don't remember what I was going to write about this morning, but I was laying in bed thinking about it. Then I got to school and checked my e-mails (one of which was a .gov address) which led to slight panic concerning the web-site I built last semester. Slight panic-- yeah right! I've been paraniod about trouble ever since Catholic school. It was deleted immidiately. Call me a wuss. Something about legal ramifications. I don't want to have anything to do with it.

Update: ******(censored)? me? No, not me... just some nice government official making sure everyone is safe. Thanks Bob.

I won't bother to explain the rest. It's been taken care of. I just hope they let me *** censor censor censor. So much for my career in politics.

Good god. What an interesting morning.

No comments: